Wednesday, February 13, 2013

can i start now? yes i can.

Another task. LOL. but thank's again for this Socioentrepreneur task, i try to writing again, constantly. i wish. Feel so sad, i must let go next week opportunity to choose one of these capita selecta :(
but no pain no gain. haha LOL. Jerusalem is waiting for me.


Today class is so amazing and open up my mind, make me think again and make my dream (that slept many months ago, wakeup again) i love the theme btw, do something with what we have now. It's minimum risk and can be a maximum profit. LALALALA. ><

1. the world is too unpredictable

  • Yes, i agree with mam and mr :) nothing certain in this cruel world, but at least, we doing something good for someone. And somehow (although it's far from the matery) this point make me remembered that we must ASK GOD FIRST for our career.


2. focus on strength

  • THANK YOU! for sharing this, i recognize that something that make me can't go higher to reach my goal is afraid of doing something that can't make me strong. I'm too perfectionist, now i know, i must concentrate in my talent. (so shy to say my talent is "only" in singing and music)

3. be useful for others

  • this point is a must, that's why we join socioentrepeneur yeah?!

4. Persistence

  • THIS IS IMPORTANT for me : > my bad habit is, when i lose my interest in something i want to do, i leave it and make a new, so my life is full of "HALF TALENT" huawhahhaha.. :(


5. Jangan menghindari kesalahan. Don't push yourself too hard

  • It's rare for me. lol

6. Tinggalkan jejak.

  • Yes, this is what i'm starting to do, i tell you, after i go back from taiwan, i take a commitment to write a letter for my 36 friends everyday (with fasting and pray) when they say thank you and hug me, i feel so blessed. so i keep going with this!

7. Stay Hungry

  • Yeah! Keep do the best, human only live once. ONCE. O N C E. so let's do crazy (positive) things!


thank you for reading this. :)

Gbless~


No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting