Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chinese new year dinner

Hello again world. Thank's be to God for this day.
Today is quiet an unique day, lemme spread its with points:

1. Wake up in 8.00AM because my mother asked me what kind of tart i want for my birthday (before that i want Rainbow cake but unfortunately not in store) so i decide Red Velvet


just see if that cake really exist 2 days later.

2. Go back sleep and wake up again at 2PM (oh piggy sleepy lazy) hahahaha

3. Heaven Eucharist @Algonz 

4. SUPPER ! with big famz at home

hoamz. the world is going to be noisy. I miss my old cell friends but nobody call me or wanna let me hang out with them. okay. forget friends, just searching for the best friend

Best friend for me is people who will alwas with me, although nothing happens

(if you recently see many fb, tv or something say that best friend is always with you MOSTLY sad moments, nope, in boring moment they must recognize you CAN cheer they, that REAL FRIEND)

Thank's Jesus for fullfill my life.'although i have no best friend, i know You always there

*** Listening to Just a prayer - Jaci Velasquez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting