Friday, February 8, 2013

yes, this post is a task ! LOL

thank's God because of this task, i start to type again..
(my last blog is reginasiena.blogspot.com but i forgot the email and password. LOL)
i also forgot about how to post features and links. may someone help me? Haha

Okay, the task is about my reflection about last Wesnesday 1st meeting with sociopreneurs

i like to share it with point to point:

1. I learn that become a sociopreneur is NOT EASY AT ALL. augh. we must try our hard. The sociopreneur is MORE THAN buy and sell but includes CARE.

2. I learn and recognize about Mr.Nur Agustinus said that ANGER + LOVE of course is the MUST HAVE ELEMENTS to a change. we can't only sad sad sad and shed a tears but must have a brave heart and act

3. I love that class and please people to love it and make it conductive too :)

so that's my reflection, only a short but i won't and ever make it too formal. (another stories if you ask me personally, face to face i can tell you more than 1000000000 words hahaha, i'm too lazy too write too long in the beginning)

Godbless!
Regina VCD 20311064


in the middle of class of VCD2. waiting for a timewasting tutor :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting