Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's still silent here.

thank's God it's today, and You are always here.


I'm so alone without you Lord, ...

maybe my family, my friend, people who knew me (but not understand me) why and why
looks like everyday i'm very busy with service in community, in church, do devotion,
busy with tasks, homeworks, works, look so busy... (although it's not too busy like that)

i'm so alone,
so lonely,
so single and fragile without Lord.

So i chase His presence, in everywhere.
in everytime, i just wanna remember that He loves me
more than people who thinks they know me well, although i do know they well.

everyone wearring mask and i am terribly TIRED to tell other to put off their masks,
so i joined them to wear my own mask, and become fake everytime i love.

I'm so tired with this and thank you for His presence
in SACRAMENT.

i know that i belong to Him.
this world is evil. so i could put off all my accessories in this world and become

a daughter of light.

Today, Thursday, middle of night.
my God touch my heart

a heart that miss to cry at His shoulder.


and let's us camuflage again today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting