Wednesday, April 17, 2013

optimism

thank's God it's today and i'm still alive. Thank you for my Jehovah Jireh :)


It's 1.43 AM now and i am so sleepy. not very sleepy but sleepy enough to sleep haha LOL
This week (not this week but, for 5 days...) i feel so empty
yeah. so deeply empty

i lost in my own space
avoid to do praise and worship

i need to go somewhere
i need to rest for a while and stop
my ministries... 

why Lord i feel so empty
although i know Your grace is never stopped.


do you ever feel the same?
do you ever feel not good enough for life

i am so confused and so blind
i need some silent
i need to cry out something from my heart
i know for nothing

wish this condition is about the effect
of my PMS only
hahaha

i know the better thing is gonna happen
and i need to be grateful each day

thank you for my secret motivator
taraaaaaaaaaaa...
my cell group people that support me even they didn't know

that i have planned to resign to be a leader on that cell
because i think my schedule is make me stress

i need to scream
but all of their sharing and their anthusiasm make me
hear my heart say

MORE MORE MORE
SERVE MORE

and i believe i do anything not for nothing
but



No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting