Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Today is a gift.

thank's God today is today and i am alive.
i will write the truth not only summary (like ms.Ianita said today)

*wake up at 9 AM and strongly suggested by my heart to absent in Wednesday class
lazy come lazy go~

but okay, i decide to avoid my laziness in extreme level haha LOL.


TODAY is a gift, so i wont waste my time to sleep (although i need to)

i learn a lot from today class.
after i watch video from Ms. Ianita (thanks to her)
my littly dream punch me again. i wanna go study aboard
i want to ! i want to meet so many personalities, so many people and culture
it will be fun! for share anything and get anything :D

@Ms.Ian please tell me how to become one hahaha.. (seriously not joking)

and about sustainibility . and smart city is so amazing yah! duh, i dreamt a lot about the smart city..

and my smart city model is Taiwan. why? almost everything we've dreamt today TAIWAN HAS IT (INCLUDE the wonderful toilet flush at Tokyo, miss.. i know that feeling when used warm toilet in the winter, last December :D)



in my opinion. smart is not enough to decribe the wonder city that Christ must be the centre of the city (although there are so many beliefs and religions, the kindness is the point)

not giving the best because we want other give us the best too. that is so NOT SOCIAL. but ... sound like "buy a heart" kinda?

-- i hope indonesia can be that city (country) :) someday

thank you people
please make every Wednesday CHEEERFUL. ahahah

goodjob lecturers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting