Saturday, August 24, 2013

it's not about famous

thank's God i'm writing again . Hahaha.
So glad for latest Wednesday, truly i wanna skip that class because my homework Video Editing isn't finished yet and thank's God the work can be finished although i don't skip this class but skip my sleeping time @_@

It's very fun yet not very easy. Writing a article or book. But all lecturers taught me about passion. they writing what they love so much and it's very comfort for them. Smart writer is my old dream and this lesson make me want to write again ( although my genre is different from them, fiction of course )

and i saw the movie. Perahu Kertas about a girl name Kugy that wanna be a fairytale writer throw up her passion :( from this lesson and that film i remember my passion
do everything that i want but don't sin. Like St.Vincent de Paul said :)

GBus

2 comments:

  1. Perahu Kertas adalah novel dan film (ada Perahu Kertas 1 dan 2) tentang passion, cinta dan angan. Saya sudah baca novel dan lihat filmnya. Karya Dewi Lestari memang bagus. Bagus juga untuk nonton film Rectoverso dan Madre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya pak bagus banget itu. ada juga ternyata karna Indonesia yang layak ditonton karena ga cuma jual romantika tapi tentang mimpi ama masa depan.

      Delete

:) thank you for commenting