Thursday, August 15, 2013

Logframous!

thank's God for yesterday and tommorow
thank you for Wednesday that we can understand what is logframe
Thank's for Mr.Eko let me remain that everything must be professional
(although we can't be a perfect one, we can be pro!)

i shock about DREAM BIG, do and you must have a big goal in your life
and i still ask myself. whatcha gonna do? what?

my dream is to design my own resto ( i love to see urban or maybe retro resto )
inspired by ORE : just search it other rag enterprise or sumthing that have their own business with passion live within.

i will design all things on my resto, not only one, not only at Indonesia
but will be worldwide.AMEN

but remember to back to logframe. to do serious, to do exactly passionate.
Gbus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting