Monday, August 12, 2013

Social oh social !

thank's God, i love this homework. This is a perferct homework for me!

HOLIDAY + BOOK = WOW !


I wanna share a story about short story that i read ( cerpen ) from PRAJURIT YANG BODOH by Sobron Aidit that i have borrowed from Mr.Nur Agustinus.

The first and the story that i love so much titled Kawan yang sudah Jauh
The story is about Albar, superrich people and Albar forget about his old friends on village.
and another story i read is titled tertangkap basah and berburu i love the read and the taste same with Marga T's novels. Most of the story tells about how to be a smart and consistent person and Indonesia's matters like KKN and untrusted justice !

Oh let me share about my holiday !
5-10 August i went to Singapore with cousins, aunt and uncle. I wont go if they didnt ask me to help them for being a translator because they cant speak English ( even me didnt speak well like what that expected! )

there are so many questions spark in my head :

why the oldest ( grandma grandpa i think more than 50 y'o ) still working?  as waiters and others :( made me sad and cry a lil' bit.

why the people is so workaholic and even for walk they don't care about everybody step ? So individualist.

so i think better live in Taiwan because Taiwan is also modern ( has MRT or other facilities ) but people at Taiwan so warm like Indonesia (ha?)

That's all. i'm so tired and wanna do all my assignments..... hoaammm
GBus

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) thank you for commenting